Are you looking to write your will or apply for powers of attorney?
Do you need to review your existing arrangements?
Would you like to know more about probate?
Putting your affairs in order
Regardless of your stage in life
you’ve come to the right place
We are Will and Estate Planning Specialists
With thousands of clients spread throughout England and Wales, we’ve a number of ways we can interact with you and will do so in a way that best suits your requirements.
Simply talk to us for free before you do anything. We will help you understand what you need to consider and do. We have a full range of solutions available and the advice given will be tailored to you and your circumstances.
You only pay us when you have decided what you want to do and know the cost of doing so. The only initial cost to you is your time.
‘Paddy was recommended to me by an existing client. Our experience was very good, advice was clear, concise and always relevant. Paddy listened to our needs and responded appropriately.’
Mr and Mrs G – Winchester
‘We would thoroughly recommend Patrick for the excellent service we received throughout our discussions with him. He was highly professional and explained everything to us in a clear and concise way’
Mr and Mrs H – Ashbourne
‘Excellent service. Wills can be a minefield, but My Life Law was able to walk us through the process to get the type of Will that we wanted.’
Mr & Mrs H – Bordon
‘Helped us re-write/update our wills. Very informative and professional service. Many thanks’
Mr & Mrs R, Liverpool.
Why choose My Life Law?
Well, we think we are friendly and professional and:
- We treat people how we would like to be treated.
- Whether you are a new or an existing client, we will treat you the same.
- Our prices are simple, fixed and transparent.
- We try to keep our documents and language as simple and as understandable as we can.
- We look after over 25,000 clients and 15,000 documents for people throughout England & Wales.
- We are members of The Society Of Will Writers, The BEST Foundation and one of our directors is also an Affiliate Member of STEP.