Storage – My Life Dox
Once your documents are completed by you and confirmed by us as having been correctly signed and witnessed*, to prevent them being lost or destroyed, our sister company My Life Dox Ltd will store them for you for free.
We provide safe and secure storage for you via our partners Iron Mountain.
My Life Dox Ltd is a stand-alone entity. Being separate ensures all contact and services remain intact for the future.
When you store, we provide you with storage certificates so you, your executors and/or attorneys will know where to turn to.
So, whether you have subscribed to My Life Assist (with all its benefits) or not you should store with My Life Dox. We’ve seen it all, torn up documents, documents that have been written on or “amended” and even grandchildren colouring them in. You’ve spent money getting your affairs in order so don’t leave things to chance.
Identity Verification Documents
We need to formally identify who you are to make sure we dealing with the right person.
To do this we need one document (original or certified copy) from List A and List B AND one additional document from either list A or B
A. Proof of Identity
- Current signed passport
- Birth certificate
- Current photographic driving licence
- Full old-style driving licence
- Armed Forces ID card/Police warrant card
- Identity card
- Residence permit issued by the Home Office
- Firearms or shotgun certificate
- Benefit book or original notification letter from Benefits Agency
- Photographic registration cards for self-employed individuals in the construction industry -CIS4
B. Proof of Address
- Confirmation from the electoral register
- Recent utility bill or bank statement, not more than 3 months’ old.
- Council Tax demand or statement
- Current UK driving licence (but only if not used as evidence of ID)
- Local Authority rent card or tenancy agreement.
- Mortgage statement
- Solicitors letter confirming recent house purchase or land registry confirmation of address
- Benefit book or original notification letter from Benefits Agency (but not if used as evidence of ID)
- Inland Revenue self-assessment or tax demand
- Electoral Register entry
- NHS Medical card
Document Retrieval Form
Please complete the form for document Retrieval. Alternatively, you can download the form and return to us by post. By submitting the online form, this acts as an electronic authorised signature.
My Life Dox Ltd
T. 0330 555 1231
Company registration No. 09423146
No obligation advice and a promise
Our promise is to let you decide at your own pace and treat your family like we would our own.